Code of Standards
VoPro Radio, LLC
Code of Standards and Conduct
Our company is founded on our commitment to high standards and quality.
This “Code of Standards and Conduct” is broadly stated. Its guidelines are not intended to be a complete listing of detailed instructions for every conceivable situation.
Adhering to this “Code of Standards and Conduct” is essential.
Our most valuable asset is our reputation. Complying with the standards contained in this “Code of Standards and Conduct” is the starting point for protecting, maintaining and enhancing that reputation.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and all provisions of this “Code of Standards and Conduct.”
1. Programming will not contain material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene or otherwise unlawful.
2. Programming unsuitable for minors, will be marked or clearly identified by warnings that it is unsuitable in accordance with current industry standards, content requirements and codes of standards.
3. Programming is either owned by or original to broadcaster or has been lawfully obtained and licensed from any and all applicable third parties.
4. Programming will not violate or infringe any intellectual property rights or any public or private rights.
5. Programming content will not contain or disclose processes or instructions which might cause damage or injury to any person or property.
6. There is not any pending litigation against programming content.
7. Failure to adhere to “Code of Standards and Conduct” can result in termination of agreement at the sole discretion of VoPro Radio, LLC and programming will be removed.